10.18.2007

Post - The First

I'm not sure what to write for my very first post, but I feel that it ought to be some thing big and wonderful. I think, then , that I will write something out of the most wonderful Book of all.
O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water. So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, to see Your power and Your glory. Psalm 63:1-2
I hope that I will look back at this post later on and be encouraged by this psalm. Since I am not very experienced in writing blog posts, this will have to do for now. :-)


3 comments:

Kirk said...

Most excellent and very nice!

And look!
I am the very first person to comment on this new blog!

I hope you have fun!!!

Jo said...

:)

Homemanager said...

Congratulations! on starting your blog. I hope that you enjoy many hours of composing and painting with words. :-D
Blessings on your blog!
Mum