12.20.2007

From the notebook.... Hullo!

Hullo, everyone who doth read these mine writings. I take my pen (or keyboard) up again to bring you tidings of great joy and peace to all!

"Hear ye peoples, both far and wide,
A Savior doth in this town abide;
Born in a stable is He,
Though a King He be.

Come let us praise Him now!
Over the sound of the mooing cow,
Come, let us spread the news in great song,
Though we might have to sing, all day long."


And now, for one final thing......
Merry Christmas!
I do sing.

2 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

I really liked this one!! :-) oh, and Merry Christmas!!!

Homemanager said...

I have to agree with Laura that I like this one, but "sound of the mooing cow" Ha! Ha! ...ruins the quaint and dramatic flair of the one proclaiming the message.
What does it mean to have a "day full of bliss?" :-)