2.23.2008

A random post.....

In desperate need of a post, this blog is. I search through my drafts with haste, hoping to find some thing good enough to post. Unfortunately, finding nothing but a half-finished story, and having the knowledge that I need to make dinner gnawing at my brain, I'll simply say somethings of no interest to you; "Twue Wuve", my last post, was also my 50th post. And, lemon juice added to Grape juice creates a funny taste, whereas lemon juice corrects any metallic tastes in Apple juice.
And now, leaving you to ponder these unique facts, I take my leave to go and make dinner. :-)

2 comments:

Kirk said...

Indeed, very unique.
Have you since found something interesting to post?

~Lauraborialice said...

:-D That is I neat post.. :-) Twue Wuve was a funny post.. :-) I love that movie.. :-) You should finish that story!! lol Happy 51 post!! :-)