3.04.2008

Baking failure -2


This is a picture of a pesto-pizza. this is not the picture I was wanting to post; the picture I wanted to post was, unfortunately, deleted. Therefore, the only thing to do is to tell what the boring picture of a pizza has to do with the picture I am missing. The picture I am missing is of a beautiful donut-pizza. What is a donut pizza? It is simple; it is a pizza with a hole in its center. In order to make them, simply roll out the middle of the pizza-dough-crust extra-thin, and then try to separate pizza from pan. The result is a lovely donut-pizza. Since the picture of it was so sadly deleted, I will leave you with the explanation above, and the picture of a pizza-success.
I love hyphens..... :-)

3 comments:

Kirk said...

What a pizza-sadness, that the pizza-picture was deleted by some ambitious-person!

~Lauraborialice said...

It would have been neat to see the other picture!! :-) But that one does look good!! :-) Could I have a piece?? :-P lol Well, ttyl..

Homemanager said...

I confess, it was me that deleted the pizza-sadness, I mean pizza-picture...I thought this one was a much better one for blogging. :-D
So sorry...