8.16.2008

The Intervert's cry

Posed in front of the computer,
Listening to endless chatter, laughter
All surrounding me;
I wonder what I'm s'posed to be
Doing.

Alone in the corner,
My face like a mourner's;
Will some one talk to me?
I wonder what I'm s'posed to be
Saying.

Of course I do not have that thought,
That to have some one talk to me, I ought
To speak to them first, so they'll speak to me....
I wonder what I'm s'posed to be
Doing.


By the way, this is not supposed to make sense.... This is the kind of thing I write when I've been twirling kids around in circles and chasing them around all day (not to mention that I went to bed late the night before), and am feeling tired and increative, and needing to write a blog post.....

4 comments:

Kirk said...

I believe it should be "introvert"...

Homemanager said...

If I may also include, that in your disclaimer you wrote "increative" and it should be "uncreative" :)

Noelle said...

Picky! :P

Faith said...

Sometimes it is nice to be introverted and uncreative!! Just ask Courtney! it is at those times that you can get much refreshment from God...although I realize I am taking this way too seriously....we like checking out your blog from time to time!!
BLessings to you as you begin your homeschool year!