1.24.2008

Oh, look! What's this?


The writer of Sowers Corner told me in a comment that she thought I had earned this award. I honestly don't see how full I am of integrity, as I hardly write any thing that makes sense. :) I feel quite honored to have this privilege.
I was told to pass this award on to five people, so I thus chose:

1. Laura's Area by Laura She is posting quite regularly and with integrity on her blog.
2. Corantolavolta (I hope I spelled it right) by Kirk and Jo. They are posting great book reviews full of integrity.
3. The Young Thinker (with a blog named like that, I don't have to explain why I chose Kirk).

Unfortunately, that is all I can think of right now.
All of these blogs you can find on my sidebar..... I don't have the patience to type out all the link attachments to those names, so if you truly wish to know what they are like, please scroll down a little bit. It will cost you only a second, and save me an hour. :)

3 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

Thanks!! :-) That's neat!! :-)

Kirk said...

What! Does it take you thus long to type something so very simple? Or have you not yet mastered the simple and time-saving devices of pulling things up in many tabs, copying URLs, and pasting?

Faith said...

Congrats on your Integrity Award!