6.03.2008

Poor Pictures



This is the "before being dissected and having several transplants" picture. This what an innocent looking picture looks like before it is touched up and changed.
Of course, an image can't help itself if it does get changed. Even the simplest of programs can change a photo drastically, and make it look like a tossed-salad. Photos have no control over whether or not they will be pounced upon. they can, however, get annoyed at the person who changed it. And I think that this photo will be very annoyed at me after it sees what I have done to it. So, at last I present you with this photo: I'm calling it "the winter blues." What on earth happened to this poor picture? you ask. I would ask too. But it isn't as hard as it looks to change a photo into this, unfortunately. (Unfortunate for the picture, that it is.) You merely click the button that says: "Invert colors" and there you have it. And now, last but most assuredly, not least, the forest picture: I'm calling this one, "searches for squash," because a harmless looking fellow is looking in the wood for squash. Not a good idea, so I think this fellow might be rather funny in his head. He is, however, being rewarded in his search. (this we can tell from his delighted smile.)

And thus ends my picture-fracturing career. At least for today.......

1 comment:

Kirk said...

You are a silly goose.

By the way, I am looking forward to seeing what you guys added to our story.