12.26.2008

Friday; the organizing day.....

It's Boxing day. So what is more logical than cleaning out boxes? And in cleaning out boxes (and files and emails and things), what is more natural than finding odd things to post here?
And I have found something indeed; an old poem I wrote for my Mum's blog, April 29....

I went to post a list upon this blog,
but stopped when I saw a button....
My finger leaped to it in surprise,
and before I knew, it was on.......

A loud explosion followed it,
And I was left in some smoke....
Nothing but ashes and metal remained,
Of the computer I had just broke.

2 comments:

Homemanager said...

Ha! I remember this poem...I'm glad it is just a poem and it wasn't a real event!
I think you need to write some more poems for this coming year...maybe for creative writing!! :-D

Faith said...

I love your poems. Do you ever create ones based on the seasons? I need a good poem for the cover of Claire's scrapbook I am making (it will contain all the photos of her HizKidz Praise! shows and the programs that match it.) I am looking for some kind of Christian poem relating to dance/drama/music. If you can give me any hints that would be great! :)