4.14.2009

VLCC FFY Play

[this post will take residence here as the most recent post until after Friday; this does not mean, however that I will cease posting to any extent - unless I find myself too busy to do so. :) ]

" 'IT'S NOT TOO LATE'
Friday, April 17, 7:30 pm
Victorious Life Christian Church
Please join us as the Forever Faithful Youthgroup [FFY] presents this musical drama in commemoration of the 10th anniversary of the Columbine Tragedy."
"...Free admission..."

If anyone knows more about the play and happens to see this post, I would greatly appreciate it if they would edit/expound upon it in the comment section if need be. Thank you!

5 comments:

Noelle said...

And of course, after I finished copying out all this information and sending the link on Facebook, I realise that the event had it's own Facebook page containing all the information. I guess I just like doing things the hard way..... :P
K, Mushrooms of Doom sounds inspiring. I'll have to think of how I'll work that one out... :D

Faith said...

Thank you! and why aren't you involved? sounds like it will be interesting. We are going to try to get a bunch of the Life::Redefined teens to go!

~Lauraborialice said...

haha That's ok.. =) It's on here now also!.. =P I probably should have put it up considering I am in it.. But guess not.. =P

Kirk said...

whoa, wait!!!
you changed your background!

Homemanager said...

I like your background Elle! It is nice and Springy and Feminine...kind of gardeny...<3